Require Staff Nurses (in all Adult specialties except OBG/Gynec ) to the following NHS Trusts through Global Learners Program.
- The Shrewsbury and Telford NHS Trusts – General Medicine and General Surgery
- Bristol and Weston NHS Trusts – General Medicine and General Surgery
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS trust (Medical Surgical)
- Torbay and Devon NHS Trusts (General Medicine)
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust (Orthopedic surgery ward and Theatre)
- The Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Theatre only)
- East Lancashire teaching Hospitals NHS Trust (ICU and general medicine)
- Bolton NHS Trust (ICU only)
Staff Nurses having at least 6 months experience within the last 2 years and have achieved required UK NMC approved scores in IELTS/OET can apply.
About Global Learners Program
Work, earn and live in England as part of the National Health Service.
The Global Learners Programme offers an exciting educational opportunity for nurses to work in the NHS. You will have the chance to enhance and add to your existing skills whilst working in the NHS. The programme is the only UK government accredited programme for overseas nurses to work in the NHS.
- Candidates need a minimum of Level 7 in reading, speaking and listening and 6.5 in writing in an IELTS test taken in the last 2 years or the minimum of grade B in reading, speaking and listening and a C+ in writing in an OET test taken in the last 2 years
- Evidence of recent clinical practice i.e. 6 months within the last 2 years
The Benefits Include
- Band 5 salary of £ 24,917 per annum on receipt of NMC PIN Number (More than 23 lakhs INR)
- Salary increases in the following years and within 3 years it reaches up to £30,000 per annum
- Access to education and training opportunities
- Air ticket to the UK
- 3 months accommodation on arrival
- Free food for first one week
- 35 days’ holiday (27 days paid annual leave plus 8 statutory public holidays)
- Visa allows for travel in and out of the UK
- 37.5 hours per week contract of employment Opportunity to work paid overtime/extra hours
ODEPC reimburses the following expenses, before your travel to UK
- IELTS/OET Exam fee (one attempt)
- IELTS/OET Training fee (limited to INR 10000)
- CBT Exam Fee (GBP 83)
- NMC initial application fee (GBP 140)
HEE/NHS bears the following expenses
- Visa Charges (Recouped from Nurses’ salary after NMC registration)
- CoS charges
- Air ticket
- First OSCE exam fee and conveyance fee
RESISTER WITH ODEPC AND SEND CV, and IELTS/OET scoresheets to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick response.
Post a Comment