Require Staff Nurses in Mental Health Nursing to the Solent NHS Hospital Trust through Global Learners Program.
This trust is based on the South coast of England, the closest major cities are Southampton and Portsmouth.
The hospital has an initial requirement for 10 Mental Health Nurses who hold a Mental Health nursing qualification .
Staff Nurses having post graduation in Psychiatry or Mental Health nursing and have achieved required UK NMC approved scores in IELTS/OET can apply.
About Global Learners Program
Work, earn and live in England as part of the National Health Service.
The Global Learners Programme offers an exciting educational opportunity for nurses to work in the NHS. You will have the chance to enhance and add to your existing skills whilst working in the NHS. The programme is the only UK government accredited programme for overseas nurses to work in the NHS.
- 1) Candidates need a minimum of Level 7 in reading, speaking and listening and 6.5 in writing in an IELTS test taken in the last 2 years or the minimum of grade B in reading, speaking and listening and a C+ in writing in an OET test taken in the last 2 years
2) Post graduation in Psychiatry or Mental Health Nursing
The benefits include
- Band 5 salary of £ 24,917 per annum on receipt of NMC PIN Number (More than 23 lakhs INR)
- Salary increases in the following years and within 3 years it reaches up to £30,000 per annum
- Access to education and training opportunities
- Air ticket to the UK
- 3 months accommodation on arrival
- Free food for first one week
- 35 days’ holiday (27 days paid annual leave plus 8 statutory public holidays)
- Visa allows for travel in and out of the UK
- 37.5 hours per week contract of employment Opportunity to work paid overtime/extra hours
ODEPC reimburses the following expenses, before your travel to UK
- IELTS/OET Exam fee (one attempt)
- IELTS/OET Training fee (limited to INR 10000)
- CBT Exam Fee (GBP 83)
- NMC initial application fee (GBP 140)
HEE/NHS bears the following expenses
- Visa Charges (Recouped from Nurses’ salary after NMC registration)
- CoS charges
- Air ticket
- First OSCE exam fee and conveyance fee
REGISTER WITH ODEPC, AND SEND CV AND SCORESHEET TO firstname.lastname@example.org for quick response
Post a Comment