The following qualifications are necessary:
• 10+2, Diploma (3.5yrs) in General Nursing & have valid registration with Nursing Council.
• To assist doctors in day to day functions in medical dept. in performing DGCA mandated and company duties.
• To maintain inventory of medicines and maintain stock for updating kits.
• To update First Aid Kits and Medical Kits and get them certified by the doctors.
• To maintain stock of alcotubes, preflight books and all essential items for day to day function.
• To assist the doctors in medical examination of new staff and to maintain records of pre-employment medicals.
• To maintain physical records of OPD consultations, Kits updation, preflight books, medicine utilization etc.
• To conduct DGCA mandated Preflight / Post flight Breath analyser test for flying crew.
• To maintain records of Pre flight / Post flight Breath analyser test records.
• To maintain records of Alco IV calibration certificate and prepare payment voucher and GRN’s of Invoices.
Interested candidates may apply with a detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org