Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) inviting Dynamic Applicants to fulfill the Post of Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Pharmacist, and Others with 89 vacancies. Candidates certified in B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ 7th Pass/ 10th Pass/ ITI/ Intermediate/ D.Pharm can grab this notification and Apply Online for NPCIL 89 Nurse, Stipendiary Trainee, Pharmacist, and Other Recruitment 2022 before the closing date of 06-Jan-2023. To Examine more details about the notification of NPCIL Recruitment 2022 such as Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important dates, and Others can check below. Desired aspirants must go through the below-mentioned details and Apply Online for NPCIL Recruitment 2022.
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse||04||7th/ GNM/ B.Sc Nursing|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant||28||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||01||Intermediate|
|Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician||32||10th Pass|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||08||Any Degree|
|Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)||03|
|Assistant Grade-1 (C&MM)||07|
- Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Document verification/ Written test/ Interview.
- Candidates will get consolidated rremunerationof ₹10,500/- to ₹44,900/- per month.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official notification of NPCIL.
- Verify the Notification details.
- Register and Log in with your ID and Password.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the prescribed online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form online.
Last date to Apply Online 06-Jan-2023
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Post a Comment