Various hospitals in Belgium are hiring Nurses through ODEPC, a government of Kerala undertaking.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), General Medicine & Midwifery (GNM) or Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- 3 Years Min. relevant experience.
- IELTS Overall Band Score: 6
- Interested in Elderly/Geriatrics and Psychiatric care.
- Certified Bachelor of Nursing (BSc) or General Medicine & Midwifery (GNM) or Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution.
- Evidence of clinical practice (Minimum 3 years experience).
- IELTS overall band score of 6
- Both Males and Females
- Keen interest in Elderly and Psychiatric care (Prime focus on Elderly care)
- Willing to work abroad as a nurse and follow an extensive retraining program about Psychiatry, Geriatric care and the Belgian health care system
- Enthusiastic and motivated to take up new challenges.
- Strong drive to practice Dutch intensively on a daily basis.
- Able to balance both studies and work simultaneously.
- Have a keen interest to learn about the vision of mental healthcare and elderly care in Belgium (Flanders).
- Empathetic and compassionate towards elderly citizens.
- Service-oriented and have good stamina.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Easily adaptable to the use of technological equipment.
- A team player who enjoys working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Possess an adequate amount of intercultural communication skills.
- Offer customized care along with the health status and quality of life of the elderly resident (physically and mentally).
- Plan, execute, evaluate and follow up on the quality care of elderly residents.
- Provide daily hygienic care such as giving the toilet, bathing, hair and nail care, wound care and bedsore.
- Facilitates elderly resident’s active participation in all aspects of their own health care.
- Provide psychological support and embrace positive mental well-being among elderly residents.
- Record the elderly resident’s medical information and vital signs.
- Assesses the elderly resident’s ability to do routine daily tasks.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Pay attention to the elderly resident’s meal events and fluid intakes.
- Supporting the processing of the dementia process, depression, mourning and loss of autonomy.
- Supervise the physical comfort and safety of the elderly resident.
- In the event of a hospitalization, doing all the preparation works, written reporting and further reporting explanations to those involved.
- Attractive Salary.
- Free 6 months intensive Dutch language course in Kerala.
- Attractive stipend paid monthly during 6 months training in Kochi, Kerala.
- Job guaranteed after successful completion of training.
- Become a registered nurse in Europe by receiving the Nursing graduate diploma of Hoger beroepsonderwijs (HBO5) after the completion of training.
- Complete housing guidance in Belgium by the employers.
- Attractive social benefits in Belgium (Belgian Social Security includes entitlement to a pension, healthcare refunds, child benefits, disability benefits, unemployment benefits).
- Meal vouchers provided by employers to buy stipulated amounts of food and groceries.
- Possibility to obtain Permanent Residence (PR) and Spouse Visa in Belgium.
- Clean and safe working environment.
- Paid holidays.
- Work for 38 hours a week with a possibility to take 2 days off in a week’s time.
- Central location in Europe which gives easy access to visit all European countries.
- Gain knowledge on the quality of healthcare in Belgium along with the specialised care for the elderly and mental healthcare.
Click Here for More Details
Post a Comment