CPL Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare recruitment agency authorized to recruit in United Kingdom, is returning to India, to recruit Nurses who are interested to work in Hospitals under Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust (Musgrove Park Hospital) based in the South West of England. Musgrove Park Hospital is a general hospital serving a population of 540k people. It has over 700 beds, 30 wards, 15 operating theatres, a fully equipped diagnostic imaging department and a purpose built cancer treatment centre.
Interview in 2017 September 25th 26th & 27th at Kochi, and 29th at Mumbai
Vacancies exist Medical, Surgical, Theatres, ICU, A&E and Aged Care only
Job offer includes:
- Salary of £22,128 - £28,746 (INR 17 lakhs – 22 lakhs) per annum depending on experience
- Additional shift related payments
- UP to 27 days Annual leave & 8 Public Holidays days
- Initial Three year contract with a view to a permanent contract
- OSCE exam training and support
- Salary paid during OSCE preparation: £19,655
Relocation and Benefits
- Free airline ticket, A return flight – T&CS apply**
- Visa costs
- NHS Health Surcharge
- Refund of NMC application and Part 1 CBT on arrival in the UK
- Payment of OSCE Test of competence
- Payment of Nursing Register entry
- On-site accommodation costs for the period of two months.
- Welcome pack within your accommodation (including bedding)
- Meals on day of arrival
1. General Nursing Degree
2. Completed UKVI IELTS (not older than 2 years) (R/L/W/S: 7.0 OA: 7.0) or proof of a booking confirmation for an IELTS examination (booking must be before 30thNovember 2017)
3. Minimum of 12 months post qualification acute nursing experience
4. Be fully Committed to relocating to the UK
If you are interested please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org 15-September -2017.
• CV in the prescribed format – see “download attachment” at the end of this notification)
• IELTS Score sheet (If already appeared) or Proof of date booking for IELTS exam
• Copy of Passport
The documents submitted in the right format only will be forwarded to CPL Healthcare. They will conduct a screening interview by telephone, after seeking your convenience. You can attend the face-to-face interview in September, only if succeeded in the screening interview. Please check your email everyday for any communication from ODEPC/CPL.