FREE RECRUITMENT OF STAFF NURSES to FOUR SEASONS HEALTH CARE GROUP, in UNITED KINGDOM
Four seasons is the UK’s largest care home group with 440 homes nationwide and over 30,000 employees. For more details about Four Seasons Health Care, please visit www.fshc.co.uk.
INTERVIEW DATES: 14th August to 22 August at KOCHI
Qualification: GNM or BSC Nursing
Experience: At least 1 year
Specialty: All specialties will be accepted apart from neonatal or paediatric nurses, unless you have previous experience working with adult or elderly patients.
Gender : Both Males & Females
Age limit : No age limit
SALARY & OTHER BENEFITS
Pre-registration: £19,440 gross per annum, £1,620 per month
Upon completing the NMC registration: £27,600 gross per annum, £2,300 per month
The relocation package consists of:
- IELTS exam fee (reimbursed on arrival to the UK),
- Visa and Health surcharge sponsored by FSHC,
- Free inbound flight to UK (maximum value of £550),
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation on arrival and assistance in securing permanent accommodation,
- £400 allowance to cover the first month’s rent,
- Deposit for permanent accommodation paid for,
- £500 bonus after completing the training program,
- OSCE training and preparation course (current excellent pass rate of 85% at first sitting),
- Return flight home after finishing contract.
- Standard working hours: 44 hours per week
Candidates with IELTS of minimum 6.0 score in each of the sections will be accepted for interviews, however will be required to pass academic IELTS at 7.0 prior to arriving to the United Kingdom.
If your are interested, please send the following documents on or before 8th August 2017 to email@example.com.
- CV as per the prescribed format (See "Download Attachment" link at the end of this notification)
- Copy of Passport to prove identity
- IELTS Score sheet or Copy of Booking receipt
The CV submitted in the right format only will be considered. For those who have not yet appeared for IELTS, our client will conduct a telephonic interview. You can attend the face-to-face interview, only if approved by our client.