- Maintain all the ambulance equipment's in clean and sterile conditions, and review the devices functions to ensure readiness for use at all times.
- Quick and immediate response to the dispatch team and follow all the instructions and information relating to the situation.
- Provide care for the sick and injured, according to the clinical practice guideline and the corporation's policies/ procedures and principles in the application of high level standards of pre-hospital care and at the scene and during transport and regardless of the type of case.
- Rapid and immediate response to the appeal in cases of the crises and disasters.
- Commitment and adherence to the code of conduct.
- EMT - intermediate qualification (not less than 400 hours).
- EMT - paramedic certificate.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Emergency room experience 3 years and above.
Job Category: Accident and Emergency
Employer: Dubai Corporation For Ambulance Services
Required Nationality: Any Nationality
Monthly Salary: Less than 10000
Schedule-Time: Full time
Job Posting: 12/04/2017
Unposting Date: 10/09/2017
Click Here for Apply online