FREE RECRUITMENT TO UK
CPL Healthcare, one of the largest healthcare recruitment agency authorized to recruit in United Kingdom, is returning to India, to recruit Nurses who are interested to work in Musgrove Park Hospital under Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust based in the South West of England. Musgrove Park Hospital is a general hospital serving a population of 540k people. It has over 700 beds, 30 wards, 15 operating theatres, a fully equipped diagnostic imaging department and a purpose built cancer treatment centre.
Interview in 2017 June 26th on wards at Kochi
Vacancies exist in all areas except Children/Paeds, Obs and Gynae, Midwifery and Mental Health/ Psychiatric.
Job offer includes:
- Salary of £21,909 - £28,462 (INR 17 lakhs – 24 lakhs) per annum depending on experience
- Additional shift related payments
- UP to 27 days Annual leave & 8 Public Holidays days
- Initial Three year contract with a view to a permanent contract
- OSCE exam training and support
- Salary paid during OSCE preparation: £19,655
Relocation and Benefits
- General Nursing Degree
- Completed UKVI IELTS (not older than 2 years) (R/L/W/S: 7.0 OA: 7.0) or proof of a booking confirmation for an IELTS examination (booking must be before 30th April 2017)
- Minimum of 12 months post qualification acute nursing experience
- Be fully Committed to relocating to the UK
If you are interested please send the following documents firstname.lastname@example.org before 31-May-2017.
1. CV (see "download attachment" link at the end of this notification for the required format)
2. Copies of IELTS Score sheet(s) of all previous attempts
3. Proof of date booking for IELTS exam, if required score is not yet achieved in IELTS
4. Copy of Passport
The CV submitted in the right format only will be forwarded to CPL Healthcare. They will conduct a screening interview by telephone, after seeking your convenience. You can attend the face-to-face interview in June, only if succeeded in the screening interview. Please check your email everyday for any communication from ODEPC/CPL. Screening and confirmation may require 2-3 weeks processing time. Hence please submit your application at the earliest.
For more details, contact 0471-2329441/42/43/45
* ODEPC Registration is compulsory