|ODEPC conducts interview in November at Kochi, for the selection of Nurses to DATH Group of Hospitals, Dublin, Ireland|
DATHs (Dublin Academic Teaching Hospitals) group are combination of 5 public sector hospitals viz. Beaumont Hospital, The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, St James’s Hospital, The Adelaide & Meath Hospital and St. Vincent’s University Hospital.
ODEPC conducts these interviews in coordination with CPL Healthcare.
Cpl Healthcare are the exclusive recruitment partner for all 5 DATH’s hospitals.
In the recent interviews conducted in April, July & September 2016, more than 150 Nurses were provided with job offers to Dublin, Ireland
DATES OF INTERVIEW
KOCHI - NOVEMBER 21 & 22
MUMBAI - NOVEMBER 24
Job offer includes:
- Annual salary ranging from €27,211 to €43,800 (INR 20-32 lakhs)
- 39 Hour working week
- Additional payments for evening, night, weekend and overtime shifts
- Up to 25 days annual leave and 9 public holidays- Initial 2 year contract with a view to permanent contracts - Free flight to Dublin, Ireland- 8-12 weeks free accommodation if NMBI adaptation required - Free Adaptation programme – pre registered salary paid during the programme €23,361 - Free meet & greet at Dublin Airport and transport to your accommodation on arrival- NMBI registration support- NMBI registration costs refunded- Employment Visa Costs (AWS) refunded - Free Critical Skills Employment Permit- Further Professional development and educational opportunities delivered in association with world class universities- All hospital sites within 45 minutes of Dublin International Airport
Vacancies exist in:
If you are interested please send the following documents email@example.com before 31-Oct-2016.
1. CV (format enclosed - To be typed, and saved in word format only.
Scanned copies not acceptable)
2. IELTS Score sheet / Proof of date booking for IELTS exam
3. Copy of Passport
The documents submitted in the right format only will be considered. CPL Healthcare will conduct a screening interview by telephone, after seeking your convenience. You can attend the face-to-face interview, only if succeeded in the screening interview. Please check your email everyday for any communication from ODEPC/CPL.