Vacancies in Dublin
CPL Healthcare, recruitment partner to the DATH Hospital Group are currently recruiting Indian Nurses who are interested in working in IRELAND.
DATHs group are combination of 5 public sector hospitals viz. BEAUMONT HOSPITAL, THE MATER MISERICORDIAE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, ST JAMES’S HOSPITAL, THE ADELAIDE & MEATH HOSPITAL and ST. VINCENT’S UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL.
· Salary of €30,537 to €43,800 per annum based on years’ experience
· 39 Hour working week
· Additional shift related payments
· Up to 25 days annual leave and 9 public holiday days
· Initial 2 year contract with a view to permanent contracts
· Free Adaptation programme – pre registered salary paid during the programme €23,361
· Further professional development opportunities delivered in association with world class universities
Relocation and Benefits:
· Relocation package available
· 8-12 weeks free accommodation if NMBI adaptation required
· Free Flights
· NMBI registration cost refund €495*
· All hospital sites within 45 minutes of Dublin International Airport
· Employment Visa Costs (AWS) refunded
· Free Critical Skills permit
- B.S.c nursing with minimum 2 years experience.
- IELTS Academic Test Certificate (English language test). The IELTS result should be less than 2 years.
IELTS Academic- minimum scores required:Listening (6.5), Reading(6.5), Writing (7.0), Speaking (7.0), Overall (7.0)
- NMBI registered (or in the process of completing registration)
- Minimum of 18 months acute Nursing experience (200 bed hospital or larger)
The candidates having all the above qualifications only need to apply for the interview.
Candidates must email the scanned copies of certificates to prove qualification & experience, along with bio-data prepared in the enclosed format on before June 10th, 2016.