|Job Title||Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit|
|Business Unit||Mediclinic Welcare Hospital|
|Location - City||Dubai|
|Location - Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Job Description||Mediclinic Middle East is looking for a compassionate and highly skilled ICU Nurse professional for a newly available position at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital, Al Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.|
Mediclinic Welcare is a modern, multi-specialty 127 bed medical facility in the central hub of Dubai, Ideally located just 5 minutes from Dubai International Airport, Business Bay and Sheikh Zayed Road.
Welcare is proud to be a JCI accredited hospital and an integral part of the Dubai healthcare community, having provided quality services for residents for over 16 years.
At Mediclinic we understand that Nurses make an essential part of clinical teams and we pride ourselves on recruiting the best possible candidates.
|Requirements||•Locally based candidates with 3-5 years relevant experience in an adult Intensive Care setting, will be given preference however we are happy to consider candidates from overseas, who have the desired experience and qualifications|
•Active DHA eligibility or license is a definite advantage
•Proof of valid registration as a Registered Nurse from home country
• International license if one works outside their home country
•Accreditation experience will be a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of Hospital Information System will be noted
• Can function effectively under pressure in a fast paced setting
• Fluent in English and knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage
• Strong service culture orientation. At ease functioning in a multicultural environment
• Computer literacy at a basic level