An exciting chance to become a part of The American Hospital Dubai which is an acute care, general medical/surgical hospital whose mission is to provide high quality American standard healthcare that meets the needs and exceeds the expectations of the people of Dubai, the UAE and the surrounding Gulf States.
As we understood from their website, American hospital Dubai possess exciting new developments include the roll out of new and enhanced services in the new Bed Tower, as part of the medical campus expansion program that will add a further 240 beds, and the introduction of state of the art radiotherapy , with a dedicated Radio Oncology Clinic which uses advanced RapidArc technology.
Now, a lot of vacancies for Diploma or Bachelor in nursing holders can apply to start an excellent career with this wonderful organization.
The current vacancies announced through their website as on date , are as given below.
VACANCIES FOR OUTPATIENT DEPARTMENTS / CLINICS :
Clinic Manager – Heart Center/Oncology/OBGY
VACANCIES FOR NURSING IN PATIENT DEPARTMENT :
- Health Care Assistants (Far Eastern/Asian)
- Female or Male / Nursing/Midwifery graduate (license not required) / At least 2 years hospital based experience as HCA or Nursing Aid desired
- Staff Nurse – NICU – Western Trained/Educated
- Staff Nurse – ICU/CCU – 2 years’ postgraduate nursing experience, 1 year in ICU / CCU
- Staff Nurse – Medical Surgical – 2 years’ postgraduate nursing experience, 1 year in Medical / Surgical Units
- Staff Nurse – NICU – Far Eastern
- Staff Nurse / Midwife – 2 years’ postgraduate midwifery experience including Labour & Delivery
- Head Nurse Medical / Surgical Unit (5N)
- Head Nurse 6N Medical Surgical Ward – Western BS Nursing or equivalent with min 8 years experience, 2 of which at Head Nurse / Charge Nurse level
- Head Nurse 5N Medical Surgical Ward – Western BS Nursing or equivalent with min 8 years experience, 2 of which at Head Nurse / Charge Nurse level
As mentioned in their website, further details are as given below ( all details given as it is in website to avoid any confusion. Please visit the original source for further details. Also note that this is a free information service only)
STANDARD BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR ALL NURSING POSITIONS:
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing - duration of study is not less than three academic years from Western Accredited Institution
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and Midwifery – duration of study is not less than 3 academic years from Non-Western Accredited Institution
• At least three (3) years of recent post-graduate med/surg nursing experience.
• Current home country license to practice nursing
• BCLS certification
• Private hospital experience desirable
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic computer literacy
• Exposure to / experience of customer service principles
Credentialing Requirements of Dubai Health Authority (DHA) for Registered Nurses:
Degree certificate copies (copy of original certificate(s)& translated copy)
Experience letters from all previous employers.
Medical / Nursing license copy (front and back)
Degree Mark sheet / Transcripts for all 3.5 years / 4 years
Copy of the backside on the degree certificate ( for applicants having Afghanistan, Egyptian & Pakistani degrees/certificates)
Certificate of Authenticity and Verification (CAV) for applicants who have studied in Philippines
Name change certificate, if applicable (Marriage certificate, affidavit, any legal document, etc.)
How to apply?
Send your CV to Nursing Recruitment Specialist on email :
and mention the position and specialty you are applying for in the subject. All the above vacancies require minimum 2 years experience as Registered / Staff Nurse in the Speciality area you are applying for. CV’s will be accepted online only.
Due to volume of response, please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.