Two separate manpower pooling for nurses bound to Singapore by POEA-licensed recruitment agencies, totaling to 610 vacancies, are now ongoing.
120 Assistant Nurses
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Incorporated is currently hiring 120 female assistant nurses bound for Singapore with an offer of $1,000 basic salary plus $300 housing allowance every month.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following:
- Not more than 40 years of age
- BMI: 18 to 24
- Must be at least 150 cm. tall (height)
- With at least two-year experience in at least 100-bed-capacity hospital as staff nurse after registration from PRC
- All areas will be considered.
- Volunteer, probationary, reliever, contractual, trainee, and OPD nurse are not considered as work experience.
To see the list of requirements and to send application,visit this link now.
500 Staff Nurses
Another POEA-licensed recruitment agency, Expeditor International Manpower Services Co., is in need of 500 nurses, both male and female, for Mo Kio Thye Kwan Hospital in Singapore.
Applicants will be screened based on these qualifications:
- Must be between 23 to 35 years old
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- With a minimum of five-year working experience
- Must be from a 200-bed-capacity hospital
Salary for this career opportunity is negotiable depending on worker's qualifications and experience.
Requirements and details how to apply are available in this page. Kindly click.