Are you a trained nurse, an auxiliary nurse, or have a certificate in geriatrics care? if you are service oriented and genuinely interested in caring for an elderly or sick client, this could be what you are looking for!
*** No Agency Fee*** Direct Recruiting Only ***
A Specialised Caregiver takes care of an elderly or sick client in his or her home. The Specialised Caregiver is a personal help, health aide & companion for a client. You will develop a special relationship with your client, which will be very rewarding. Another advantage is that you will have a lot of time for the social & emotional aspects of care, something that is typically missing in the hospital setting due to the lack of time.
- Your duties will mainly focus on activities of daily living of one client (hygiene, feeding, mobilisation, exercise), and the client’s emotional & social well-being;
- Experienced nurses will be matched with clients who have very severe conditions where they can fully use their nursing experience and skills (these cases are usually referred to us by hospitals) ; while our least experienced caregivers will be matched with 'simpler' cases
- Providing good specialised care is a full time commitment and therefore our caregivers are unable to take care of other family members’ major household chores;
- However, you will support the client with his specific household tasks, including preparing meals, doing laundry, changing bed sheets, making sure the client is in a clean environment (cleaning their room and bathroom) etc.;
- You will work during the day, and will be guaranteed a minimum of 8 hours rest in a private room – moreover, there will be breaks & quiet times during the day, depending on the schedule of the client.
We can offer you a salary of S$ 600 to S$ 1,000 net per month or more (depending on your qualification and experience), with free food and accommodation, and a contract for 2 years. You will be able to save most of your salary as your living expenses are fully paid for.
After the two years, there are a lot of options either with Active Global Specialised Caregivers, or with another employer. We will support you throughout the whole process & connect you with fellow Specialised Caregivers. In addition, we will reward caregivers that go beyond their duty.